Here at Triximi, our workforce is dedicated to support the great opportunities our clients have. We know that our client’s time is limited, so the right support they need is essential. The world is full of amazing companies and startups that need the right professionals to fill in the important gap they have, so let’s help them succeed!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of proven experience in developing native Android applications
- Have published at least one Android app
- Solid understanding of the Android application lifecycle and interface guidelines
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Working experience in Kotlin
- Experience with MVVM and MVP
- Support different screen sizes and densities
- Strong understanding of Android SDK
- Strong understanding of web services, HTTP protocol, and service-oriented architecture
- Experience in working with SQL, JSON, and REST services
- Experience in working with 3rd party APIs such as Firebase, Facebook, Google Analytics, Instagram…
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Developing in Java is a plus
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
If you like challenges and find yourself in above described, please send us your CV in form bellow or on email firstname.lastname@example.org