Generally, if you feel like doing productive and interesting UI and graphics programming, like to tinker and experiment with different technologies and stacks this position is a perfect fit.
We encourage out of box thinking and project ownership approach.
What does it take to succeed in this role?
You need to be creative, responsible, and able to dive deep into emerging web and mobile technologies. You will think about business opportunities, operational issues, architectural diagrams, and the customer perspective in the course of a single conversation. You have a deep mastery of programming languages, front-end application development, and performance engineering. Someone who makes the team both productive and fun to work in. Excited to learn from others while bringing your own novel capabilities and perspectives. Our team members thrive in a hands-on environment where everyone actively participates in product definition, technical architecture review, iterative development, code review, and operations.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and clients
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in React or React Native
- Thorough understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Well-developed algorithmic thinking and ability to program standard user interfaces
- Experience in the development of responsive web applications that scale well across all devices and screen resolutions
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack and Gulp
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and collaboration tools, such as Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- French language will be considered as advantage
What we offer:
- A competitive payment package
- Become a member of a pioneering and highly motivated team
- A modern, innovative and successful company at the leading edge of technology
- Positive working environment, with an emphasis on respecting employees’ after-office hours
- 12 months of contract (2+10) with the possibility to be extended
If you are interested in our company and the position, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.