Here at Moxelle, our workforce is dedicated to supporting the great opportunities our clients have. We know that our client’s time is limited, so the right support they need is essential. The world is full of amazing companies and startups that need the right professionals to fill in the important gap they have, so let’s help them succeed!
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient Ruby code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Follow best practices (TDD, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of proven experience
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Database Management: Postgresql, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- Deployment tools: Capistrano
- Cloud Servers: Heroku, Digital Ocean
- Testing tools: RSpec, Cucumber, Capybara, Factory Girl.
- Front-end Frameworks & libraries: jQuery, Ajax
- Web Server: Apache, Nginx
- Application Server: Passenger, Unicorn, Puma
- Version Management: Github or Bitbucket
- Background Jobs: DelayedJob, Resque, Redis
- 3rd party Social API’s: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, Twilio
- Interesting projects and continuous upgrade of your knowledge working on the projects and with different webinars and courses
- Flexible hybrid working time with options to work from your home or from our office in Skopje
- Competitive salary and a signing bonus of 30,000 MKD
- Private healthcare
- And many more perks
If you like challenges and find yourself in the above described, please send us your CV in the form below or on email firstname.lastname@example.org